Super Secret Company AB, trading as Quantum Gnomes (“Quantum Gnomes” or “Quantum Gnomes Solutions” or “Quantum Gnomes Software”), is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information requested by which you can be identified when using the Website will only be used following the Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and contact information, including your email address.
- Demographic information, including location, preferences, and interests.
- Information relevant to client inquiries.
- Other information relevant to client inquiries.
- Other information from surveys, questions, or offers you have responded to.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We collect information from you to help us understand what you are looking for from our company and help us deliver better products and services.
We may use data for the following:
- For our internal records.
To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry.
- To customize our website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers, and other things we think might be of interest or relevance to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone, or mail for market research reasons.
Quantum Gnomes has implemented technologies and policies intending to protect your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and we will update these measures as appropriate and as new technologies become available.
Cookies are small files that ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive and are commonly used to collect personal data. Most websites you visit will place cookies on a user’s computer’s browser or hard drive. Cookies can gather information about your website use and enable the website to remember your previous preferences and settings. You can opt out from using cookies through your browser settings; however, this may affect the quality of your experience of using our website by limiting certain areas or features.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content, and functions.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, and the other 50% might see a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us. To learn more about cookies, look at All About Cookies.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over websites outside the biscuitsamoyed.com domain. If you provide information to a website we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy policies. Always be careful when submitting data to websites, and read the site’s data protection and privacy policies in full.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are legally required. You may request details of personal information we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
If there is anything else you would like to know about how information about you might be processed using this site, you can ask us. You can write to us at Quantum Gnomes, Super Secret Company AB, Glimmervägen 5, Lokal 3, 511 91, Skene, Sweden, or email us at business at quantumgnomes.com